Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Glue pot heater for hyde glue - hotplate?

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 19:44:58 -0000, NoSpam wrote:

I have a job that needs hyde glue and I was thinking of using our old
filter coffee machine - but it's been thrown out. Can anyone suggest a
cheap hotplate that will keep a small jar of water at around 70 degC ?

Our new induction hob (as mentioned on the other current thread) has a
keep-warm feature that does approximately this - have not checked the
actual temperature. I wonder if the cheap Lidl one does this as well?

--
Rod