Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Completely OT. Grocery delivery services

On 02/12/2011 11:23, Nightjar wrote:
On 29/11/2011 19:40, Steve Walker wrote:

Yes, some sort of crossover is the way forward. I certainly tend to look
online for things, decide pretty well what I want and then nip into a
shed for a physical lookover. If the price is right (often by buying
online for collection from the shed) I'll buy from the shed, else I'll
order online and put up with the hassles of home delivery.

That's the bit that nobody seems to have solved. Buy online, but no one
at home for delivery.

There are several secure delivery boxes on the market to cope with that
problem. For example:

http://www.asgardsss.co.uk/sub-site7.php

Colin Bignell

But they won't sign for a parcel.