Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Chapman Roger Chapman is offline

Default Balancing radiators

On 05/12/2011 15:07, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Cars don't need heating but having somewhere dry to keep them probably
helps.

How do you get a car in a garage? Garages automatically fill up with
junk. I'm having to build a third shed now to keep stuff in.

You stuff your house with junk and also have a bigger garage. It also
helps if you move frequently. If you stay put as I have for the last 33
years it helps to have a barn instead of a garage. (And there is
precious little spare space in my barn even though it is a two story
affair with more floor space than my house).

--
Roger Chapman