Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default Balancing radiators

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 12:20:47 -0000, Roger Chapman wrote:

On 05/12/2011 09:35, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Think yourself lucky, I have a radiator in the garage which uses a lot
of gas!

Well if you will keep parrots in your garage ...

I'm spending months repairing the house due to keeping them in here before!

If you need to keep that garage so much warmer than usual have you
considered insulating it to the same standard as your house?

I've added insulation to the ceiling, walls, and doors. But adding a double brick wall would be going too far I think. It'll turn out cheaper than when it was heated with electrocity!

Cars don't need heating but having somewhere dry to keep them probably
helps.

How do you get a car in a garage? Garages automatically fill up with junk. I'm having to build a third shed now to keep stuff in.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?