Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Coleman Gas Furnace - Not working :(

wrote:
Hello all! I have a Coleman Gas Furnace that is not working. For a
while the problem was intermittent, but now it completely quit. The
thermostat is working properly, sending the furnace the signal to
heat. The sensors and the igniter are working. The igniter glows and
is ready for the gas valve to open. You hear a click in the control
module and the gas valve does not turn on and the igniter shuts down.
We are torn between the control module and the gas valve being
defective. Any help would be very appreciated.

Hi,
No trouble code? Or valve coil is shot or no voltage to it when it
supposes to,