Swingman

Default ### Micro-FAQ on wood # 004

"Leon" wrote in message

To add to the Live Oak description. Live Oak trees look like that are
"alive" year round. They keep their leaves all through Winter. In the
Spring, the new growth leaves cause the older leaves to drop off.

Which is just about over "as we speak" ... just raked a pile of them this
weekend. Now, when we see the pecans finally get some leaves, then we can
really be sure spring has sprung in Texas.

The dogwoods are in full bloom already, and by this time next week we will
be knee deep in azalea blossoms ... then the shop gets HOT for about 10
months and I'll wish like hell it was January year round.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/05/04