Edwin Pawlowski

Default Spray painting

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
One place I worked, first thing in the morning we'd get
nothing but water out of the system if the designated employee forget to
keep up with moisture drainage each day. It was like turning on a
faucet instead of using compressed air; and that was just overnight, in
CA where humidity is around 50 - 70 percent. If you find it's not a
problem, then it's NOT a problem!

I know of a Navy ship where they thought a line was mis-labeled as the only
thing out of it was water. They drained about 60 gallons before they got
air to flow.

At work we has a similar thing with water in the lines. Gummed up
everything. We eventually put in a chiller and filter systems for clean dry
air. Instead of cleaning pneumatics a few times a day, it is now a few
times a year. For spraying paint dry air is a must.
Ed