Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Chapman Roger Chapman is offline

Default Oh dear oh dear. CO2 Caused ice sheet formation?

On 04/12/2011 11:22, Nightjar wrote:

So what do you find particularly objectionable in the Working Group 1
Report?

It is riddled with errors and bad practices. A full discussion would end
up even longer than the original report. However, essentially, having
had to create official reports myself in the past, it has, to me, all
the hallmarks of a report that has been carefully structured to appear
to say what the authors want it to appear to say without necessarily
having the data to support their views.

The Working Group I Report (The Physical Science Basis) runs to eleven
chapters and several annexes, etc. That should give more than enough
room to go into some detail even in such a diverse subject.

So how about highlighting a few of those aspects that you find most
objectionable.
--
Roger Chapman