Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric Heaters Not 100% Efficient?

My hat's off, to you, and most of my hair.

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

So your new justification for your bizarre posts to screw with people
for personal entertainment is that you are "helping"?

No, it's not for my personal pleasure. Read the post again (above). It's
for purely altruistic motives.

I just want to leave the world a better place.

In that regard, I'm designing a line of hand painted, ceramic nose
puppets: George Washington, Bucky the Beaver, Eiffel Tower, and so on. You
push one up a nostril and go about in style.