Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Dust Deputy

marc rosen wrote in news:a50020c2-d556-415a-92c2-
:

Hello Roger,
I put a dust deputy on my shopvac and my Festool vac and they work as
promised. Filters or bags almost never seem to clog up or fill up. I
thought there might be some loss of efficiency due to the extra
resistance of the hoses and cyclone but both vacs draw up as much dust
and debris as noticed before. The only " inconvenience" might be the
extra large footprint of having a 5 gallon bucket next to your
vacuum. Well worth the price of admission.

Marc

The Festool vac is designed to have Systainers stored on top of it, right?
Why not put the bucket on top?

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.