Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.tech
worker bee worker bee is offline

Default Interesting story about home automobile gasoline fillingstationsin residential property

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 10:00:41 -0500, Tony Miklos wrote:
I might understand if you were buying when prices are low and using it
when prices are high.

I actually did the opposite recently when the prices were hovering around
$4.30 a gallon.

At those prices, I stopped refilling the gas cans and just refilled the
cars as the prices steadily dropped.

When they got down to about $3.90, I started filling the gas cans again.

With my 1,500 gallons of propane, I can easily fill up in August
(typically the low of the year) which lasts me through most of the winter
at least. So I know what you mean about buying in volume to take
advantage of the cheaper prices.

If 'our' California special gasoline ever got anywhere near 3 bucks a
gallon, I'd run out and buy a hundred five gallon cans!