Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default It broke (Allen wrench)

"notbob" wrote in message
On 2011-12-03, HeyBub wrote:

Analysis:

I suspect that........

.....when you buy cheap crap, it usually breaks like cheap crap.

http://www.filmtools.com/bonalkeyhexa.html

I really "like" the lifetime warranty. You just send them back to the
company and they will send you a new one. Only problem is the tools are
from 4 to 6 bucks. It will cost that much to send them back, especially if
you count your gas and time for anything.

For home use, I like the Sears tools warranty. Years ago their tools did
seem to be of much better quality than they are now. Local store to go to
and as much as my wife shops at the mall where Sears is, lots of trips are
made to that area of town.