Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Ah, the enjoyment of gun ownership and use...

Oren wrote:

The USA is a fascist state that has killed hundreds of thousands
of inoccent people.

How many has the British killed?

Harry wasn't making the case that Britain wasn't also a fascist
state, either now or in it's past.

It is interesting how harry always blames the USA, but never looks
at his own country or its faults. The guy is full of hate.

Again you're missing the point.

I don't see where any "blame" is being handed out.

Someone makes some post about the USA being the home of the free, land
of the brave and all that apple-pie crap, and Harry points out how far
from the truth that really is.

Instead of countering his argument, the response instead is "well,
you're country is no better". When I point that out, the response is
"well, look at how much Harry blames the US and doesn't look at his own
country".

Why can't you get this through your thick skull - nobody's saying the
UK is/was a perfect country either. Now get over that and deal with
Henry's argument that the USA is a fascist state.