Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] is offline

Default Completely OT. Grocery delivery services

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Being single, my milk use is pretty consistent when I'm at home. Only used
for tea and coffee. And I rarely get a week out of supermarket bought milk
before it goes off.

Being single and nowadays somewhere between housebound & bedbound a lot of
the time, my approach to shopping etc has had to change. I can tell you
that semi-skimmed milk can be frozen ok; it will thaw ok up to an age of
about two-three months, but after that I find it stays separated (and
horrible). So I always have a few 1pt cartons in the freezer.

to replacing "aaa" by "284".