Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home[_3_] dennis@home[_3_] is offline

Default Oh dear oh dear. CO2 Caused ice sheet formation?

BUT to say that immediately gets one painted as a 'denier'..that is NOT
good...the very use of the word implies the person saying it is in some
sense a 'Believer' and that is even worse. This is not science, this is
rhetoric.

Its worse than that, believers can't think it through.

If they are wrong we are wasting resources on green projects that bring no
benefits.

If they are right they need to get the entire world to cooperate to fix it.
They wont be able to do this. So it will happen and we are wasting resources
on green projects that will bring no benefits.

We need to spend the resources on stuff that will be of benefit whichever
way it goes.
Nuclear plants will work either way. Wind and solar assume the climate won't
change and may be useless if it does.