Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Very low power dynamo (alternator actually).

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 06:23:36 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 16:24:02 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:31:35 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 08:44:40 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

[snip]

and JT might
occasionally, within his narrow range of expertise, but all he wants
to do is strut about past glories and inflate his ego, and doesn't
actually want to be helpful. Both are sad old fools.

---
When Jim furnishes help

He rarely does. He has just declared that alternators are current
sources (which they obviously aren't) but won't say why.

Seems I referred Larkin to patents, which Larkin obviously either
hasn't read or can't understand... I suspect the latter.

---
If they obviously aren't, then why don't you counter with why they
aren't?

Larkin has no clue.

BTW, if you swing a magnet past a wire, what's induced in the wire?

Larkin thinks it's a voltage :-)

---

it's usually in the form of a fully annotated
schematic

You bet, and tested... I avoid posting things that
_can't_possibly_work_, but Larkin posts _only_ those things.

No, it's usually a boast, an off-topic redneck political rant,

Yes, I do fret over the situation that Obama has acerbated.

claim
that he knows something but won't say,

Often only to taunt Larkin, but sometimes because it's a patent
application in progress. I do have 18 patents, How many does Larkin
have? I bet that if he has any, they're pansy claims :-)

or a search for help for some
tacky honeydoo project.

"Tacky"? My honey-do projects have more sophistication than Larkin's
company products. Though he does admit he uses chips I've designed
:-)

---
None of those are examples of _help_ that he furnishes, so they're
really extraneous, irrelevant to the discussion and, indeed, are
paralleled by some of _your_ "contributions."

Thanks, JF!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |