Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Swapping a wheelie bin lid

dennis@home wrote:
"Lobster" wrote in message

ROFL... But in all seriousness, isn't this one good reason why
hiding behind a stupid handle is considered by some to be a good
idea while using usenet...?

The world is full of nutters as ARW, geoff and others demonstrate.
You don't give nutters contact details, it avoids the agro that some
want to vent.
If you can't say it in public I don't want to hear it so I will never
post contact details in public.
BTW I don't believe ARW is stupid enough to do half of what he claims
to do, its just bragging to make himself look big in the eyes of the
other kids..

The difference between you and I is that when I do something stupid or
illegal it is because I am either ****ed, taking revenge, trying to win a
bet (I lost the eat a tin of cat food bet) or having a laugh with the lads.
When you do (or say) something stupid it is because you are a retard.

I am different person when at work and dealing with customers. The labourer
at work today was laughing at me when I was on the phone and I called a
customer sir. He can laugh all he wants, but I was not the one shoving the
sweeping brush around and filling the skip for the minimum wage. Nor did I
have to walk to the bus stop after work to get home.

--
Adam

* Sometimes I like to lay in my neighbours garden and pretend to be a
carrot *