Posted to uk.d-i-y
misterroy misterroy is offline

Default Swapping a wheelie bin lid

On Dec 2, 4:56*pm, "GB" wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

"Lobster" wrote in message

ROFL... *But in all seriousness, isn't this one good reason why
hiding behind a stupid handle is considered by some to be a good
idea while using usenet...?

The world is full of nutters as ARW, geoff and others demonstrate.
You don't give nutters contact details, it avoids the agro that some
want to vent.

Calm down dear, it's only a USENET post.

If you can't say it in public I don't want to hear it so I will
never post contact details in public.
BTW I don't believe ARW is stupid enough to do half of what he
claims to do, its just bragging to make himself look big in the eyes
of the other kids..

Woooosh!

Double-whoosh, actually.

--
Register as an organ donor with the NHS online. It takes 1 minute and
saves you carrying an organ donor card with you.http://www.uktransplant.org.uk/ukt/h...r/how_to_becom...

My bin lid was broken, and with no fat birds owing £40, my wife phoned
the council. They fitted a new lid. Not very well, but two whacks
fixed it.