Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Oh dear oh dear. CO2 Caused ice sheet formation?

Well, the think is about climate change, formerly known as global warming,
is that we don't exactly know what will happen. The way its looking from
trends is that the weather and climate will be more radical, no they will
not all join some NGO and swear to get rid of corruption, I mean that as the
warmer climes heat, the temperature differentials will drive the weather to
extremes and may well result in deserts in one place, and frozen wastes in
others.
It may not after all flood the world by melting all the ice, but may limit
the areas of temperate zones where we can live.
Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/12...carbon_levels/

I mean it must have caused it. Nothing else changes climate like CO2, does
it? Stands to reason dunnit?