Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default Ah, the enjoyment of gun ownership and use...

"harry" wrote in message
On Dec 1, 5:19 am, "Forrest" wrote:
Sorry if I'm not using the correct protocol for posting .... don't do it
all
that much.

"Home Guy" said:

How can you explain that you have the right to own a gun - but not a
machine gun?

Or a rocket launcher or bazooka or high explosives or all sorts of
other
deadly / destructive products?

Why aren't you crying foul that you can't buy hand grenades or land
mines?

What you said is so absurd that it boggles the mind. So, I guess if a
person
is allowed to have a knife and a baseball bat in their home for self
defense, then with your reasoning, it should somehow be escalated to
something like, "then why not allow a nuclear bomb as well"? What gives
with
that? How does your mind come up with such a conclusion?
Do you apply this escalation to everything?
How you get from a reasonable point (A) a gun to defend yourself and
family
to (B) then anything goes? I'm sorry, I just don't get it.

It is called irony.
Americans don't understand it and never will.

Oh look, the stupid bigot puked again.