Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Ah, the enjoyment of gun ownership and use...

We have more guns than people. *It could be very, very ugly. *Look at how
long the Chechens have been at war with White Russia:

http://www.opendemocracy.net/olliver...chens-so-angry

(I must have gotten most of the other stuff right, since you only chose
that part to quote me on)

If you need to flatter yourself, go right ahead. *BTW, it's "its own
government" not "it's." *(Just by way of letting you know I don't feel the
need to correct *every* error made in every post. *Just the egregious ones.)

--
Bobby G.

Interesting link that. An exact parallel between the USA and the
native indians.
The apostraphy business arises out of different conventions.
In the UK it is used to indicate possession as well as missing
letters.
But not for plurals.
So he would be correct over here.

The dog's ********. = to "the dog (his) ********"