Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Bathroom Heater Choices

On Oct 30, 12:04*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
If you have a dryer in the bathroom, get a device called "more heat".
It goes in the exhaust line from the dryer and can be set to deflect
dryer heat into the bathroom. *I got mine at Home Depot.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Electric dryer I assume? Exhausting a gas dry into the house could be,
well, problematic.

My parent's have vented their electric dryer into their laundry room
during the winter for years. They get their "deflectors" from Mom's
dresser.

Dad cuts the leg off of a pair of her pantyhose and hose clamps it to
the dryer vent hose. When it get's "linty" he replaces it.