James Bailey

Default Small compressor : DeWalt or Ingersoll

I was traveling out of town last week and saw a Northern Tool - I'd never
been in one but had seen a catlog somewhere so I stopped in. They had a pile
of those $99 Deltas. Doesn't this one fall into about the same catagory as
the one from HFT ? I would think it would be fine for a nail gun as well.

jim bailey

"Aaron" wrote in message
news
Hi gang,

I want to get a small compressor to run nail guns, blow off equipment, and
possibly use a HVLP to spray some finishes. I've been looking at the
smaller 4g units, especially the DeWalt D55155 and the Ingersoll Rand Twin
stack DD2T2. Anyone have any experiece with either of these? Both seem

be pretty heavy duty (oiled, cast iron tanks, etc) as far as ~$300
compressors go. Any ideas either way?

Aaron