Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Very low power dynamo (alternator actually).

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:46:41 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:43:33 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

Just keep on trolling - it suits me you showing your true colours.

---
Then it should please you to know that because of the true colors of
my lure, on which you bit, I don't have to troll anymore, on your
case, since I've got you well and truly hooked.

All that's left now is to exhaust you as I reel you in and decide what
to do with you when you're thrashing around, gasping for breath, on my
deck.

I'll probably let you live, and throw you back into the melee with the
lesson you learned which saved your life.

--
JF

Well you've successfully sabotaged my question - I'm sure you must be a very
proud little troll.

---
ISTM that you've asked your question and that it's been answered many
times, so I haven't sabotaged anything.

On the contrary, ever since you got the right answer from Larkin, all
you've been doing is arguing about that you don't think this'll work,
and you don't think that'll work either, or it's too inconvenient, or
too much work to try, and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Getting the picture?

You're your own worst enemy, you spoiled brat.

--
JF