Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Ah, the enjoyment of gun ownership and use...

Robert Green wrote:

Seminole victory:

What exactly did they win? And was it because they had guns?

After all, we know from several hundred years of past experience
that an armed US citizenry was and is totally ineffective against
it's own gov't.

You could also say that an armed citizenry was pretty effective
at throwing off the Brits during the American Revolution.

That was before there was a "United States", and before there was a US
constitution.

Tell me how you think that would go down today.

(I must have gotten most of the other stuff right, since you only chose
that part to quote me on)