Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Sawstop's suit against Ryobi is upheld

"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave wrote:
On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 00:08:26 -0500, "J. Clarke"
The airbag assholes are just as bad as Gass. Yeah, they crammed their
crap down our throats and now we have to wear seat belts to protect us
from their ****ing airbags.

You just can't stop playing the idiot can you? Anyone who shoots down
seatbelts or airbags for that matter doesn't have enough brain cells
left to formulate a considered opinion. Normally, your opinion
contains a considered amount of scientific comment. It appears physics
and the laws of motion have now been dispensed with in your diatribes.

Guess you've been bashing your head on the steering wheel too often.

Gee, Dave, I thought that JC's comment was pretty funny myself, it does
sound like something a stand-up comic would get a good laugh out of.

plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)

I've always thought of seat belts and air bags as my means of hedging
against the stupidity of the "other' drivers.
I don't think "other" saw operators are going to have any effect on the
safety, or lack of, on "my" saw. ;-)

Max