Posted to alt.home.repair
LdB LdB is offline

Default Cloning or spoofing

On 11/28/2011 5:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Who can tell? I may very possibly be a ruddy sock puppet.
You'll have to go and decide for yourself. Whilst the news
group bloody well goes to Hades. Meantime, I've had a bit of
a jolly, poking fun at the barmy dooners. I'll leave to you
to sort the matter, and tally ho whilst I toodle off to the
loo, cheerio!

Harry or whoever you care to be, I have to admit the Rec.Boat right
wing a**holes deserve you. I still follow the group. It's actually
quite amusing at times. No matter how low I could possibly be be
feeling at any time, one look at that bunch makes me realize how much
worse I could be. I suppose you have actually done some good in that
respect.

If this group can't control themselves I guess they deserve you too.
There are a lot of places I can go that you can't get to so it's of
little consequence what happens here.

As for the Brit ****, a self respecting Brit wouldn't lower himself
to annoy a bunch of Yanks. Think about it. To them that would be less
sporting that shooting fish in an empty barrel. By the way the Mormon
wouldn't have a clue what a sock puppet was. Try to be a little more
realistic when you're spoofing him if you want to do it right.

Cheerio? I haven't herd that expression since the old black and white
Hammer Flicks. You can do better that that too.

Take care Harry you never know what sort of crazies you may be dealing
with.

All the best of the upcoming season my man.

LdB