Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Sawstop's suit against Ryobi is upheld

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 00:08:26 -0500, "J. Clarke"
The airbag assholes are just as bad as Gass. Yeah, they crammed their
crap down our throats and now we have to wear seat belts to protect us
from their ****ing airbags.

You just can't stop playing the idiot can you? Anyone who shoots down
seatbelts or airbags for that matter doesn't have enough brain cells
left to formulate a considered opinion. Normally, your opinion
contains a considered amount of scientific comment. It appears physics
and the laws of motion have now been dispensed with in your diatribes.

Guess you've been bashing your head on the steering wheel too often.