Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping TNP re gridwatch

dennis@home wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message

Is it all CO2's fault or is it random solar activity that we are
powerless to stop?

It doesn't actually matter.
The UK needs to build nuclear power on a large scale as its all we have
that would make us independent of others.

I agree with that. Sadly it should have been done 20 years ago, but if they
don't stop the current projects like Merkel did, that will be a step in the
right direction.

It also reduces carbon if it actually matter later.
the other thing we need is new houses with better insulation so we can
cope with hot or cold as long as we have the nuclear power to run the
AC/heating.

That's the only thing I agree with that has been done with a reasonable
degree of sanity (Part L, windows and Pilkington K being a possible
exception).

The alternative is to invade Greenland and steal the
geothermal.

Would any notice?

--
Tim Watts