Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - OWS'ers Profile

On 11/28/2011 5:45 PM, BobR wrote:
On Nov 28, 5:24 pm, wrote:
On 11/28/2011 4:32 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

On Nov 28, 11:02 am, wrote:
On Nov 28, 1:54 am, Higgs wrote:

On Nov 27, 9:24 am, Red wrote:

This guy should get some kind of writing award for this. I posted a reply
and asked him if he's really Andy Rooney posting from the grave.

---------------------------------

The OWS Youth Perspective:

"I have grown up in a world where it is politically incorrect and socially
unacceptable for anyone to be better, faster, stronger or smarter than
anyone else, a world where every kid on every team gets a trophy and nobody
get's a bad grade at school. My parents behave like children themselves and
borrowed through home equity loans and credit card debt to fund a lifestyle
beyond our family's true means to support. They demanded no accounatbility
from me and have protected my feelings at all costs. I have been given
everything I ever asked for. I never had a summer job. I never saw anyone
"save up" for anything. I take technology for granted. I have no
understanding of history, morals, or values.
Now that the credit bubble has burst and Mom& Dad can't protect me anymore
I am clueless as to how to make my way in the world so I will do what I
have always done: I will whine and complain that it's "no fair" until I get
what I want."

---------------------------------
Chester [on Yahoo]
This person has hidden their profile.

***How do you know the Occupiers fit the profile you have
constructed? That sounds very condescending. We should be grateful
that these brave young people had the cojones to get out there and at
least TRY to bring attention to the criminal shafting we have been
getting for the last 'n'years from a plutocracy that is swiftly and
systematically reducing us to peon status.

Brave? young people my ass.

Didn't you notice that from its tiny beginnings, the Movement quickly
spread all over the country and abroad? Some people don't get the
message until the safe falls on their heads. Things are NOT the same
as back where your thinking is stuck. Wake up& smell the cyanide!

These bunch of morons would follow the Pied Piper right into hell.

Note that it has always been a favorite technique of exploiters
everywhere to send in agents provocateurs to give the [cause] a bad
name so they can denounce it so that oblivious, stuck-in-the-past
types like your good self can react against it. It's classic!

Note also that, last time I looked, we still have a few scraps of
freedom left (going, going, going...) so that anarchists and othe
nasties ARE free to join -- and mess up-- well-intentioned movements.

HB

Yes by all means speak your mind but don't expect the rest of the
world to just automatically accept and agree with your crap.

***I gather you are speaking for the "rest of the world"?
From your response -- calling information "crap" I see that you did
not understand that we are in what they used to call a "paradigm
shift".
Some people can anticipate and adjust; others cannot.

HB

and it appears the 99 ers are failing royally.- Hide quoted text -

The "99"ers were never representing the other 99% just the 1% at the
opposite end of the scale and even that was a farce.

It's quite funny how the P.L.L.C.F. crowd vilifies the banks and
corporations while ignoring the excesses of the elite they worship
so much as they spend taxpayer money like drunken sailors on all
the jumbo jet flights all over the country and the world. Of course
The Messiah needs his golf game to clear his mind while he struggles
with the weight of the world on his shoulders. ^_^

TDD