Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cloudy gas????

I bought a snow blower, had been sitting for a while. Two
stroke Tecumseh engine. Would not run, as the metering jet
for the carb was clogged. Dissemble, and clear that. After
clearing the jet every five minutes, a couple times. I found
a fuel filter I had figured to use on a lawn mower, new in
package. With some hesitation, I gave my snow blower a
vasectomy, and put in a fuel filter. Runs a lot better, now.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I was getting the snow blower ready for winter and when I

went to fill
the tank noticed the gas in the can was cloudy. The gas

was purchased
around the beginning of Oct and stored with a tight lid

so I cant
imagine it has gone bad...or has it???? Is it ok to use?

I called the gas station but they don't seem to know

anything.