Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default Ah, the enjoyment of gun ownership and use...

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Well, the guy fired while not being sure what was in the
line of fire. Sounds like negligent homicide, to me. Or some
other legal term. Term for careless use of lethal force.

I wouldn't call it homicide, more like stupidity. If the dude didn't
shoot himself, he would have to live with it. Unless it was something
other than a stupid "accident", I think the D.A. should not become
involved.

Sad story.

1) "Homicide" is BY DEFINITION the killing of a human
So yes, it MOST DEFINITELY WAS "homicide"
2) Probably the DA will be involved for the Vermont equivalent of
"negligent homicide"