Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spoofed

Oddly, enough, that's one of mine. But, thanks for concern.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Turns out the clone of myself is actually doing a better
job
with answer, than I am. This is so much fun! I'm truly
flattered that someone is posting, and saying things I'd
be
too embarassed to reveal. How'd you know about the cloudy
gas? That's so excellent.

Did you hear about the scientist who cloned himself?
Problem
is, that the duplicate organism had a really crude mouth.
People knew that the scientist was always polite, so they
were shocked to hear his clone talking trash.

Finally, the scientist had enough. Took the clone by the
throat, and threw him off the top of the science building.
Of course he was arrested and charged with murder. He was
able to get out quickly by pleading to making an obscene
clone fall.