Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Ah, the enjoyment of gun ownership and use...

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 10:33:09 -0500, Nate Nagel

On 2011-11-27, Nate wrote:

Oh eat me. This is a truly sad story and your politicizing it makes you
just look like an asshole.

What a co-winkydink. Acting like an asshole makes YOU look jes like
an asshole.

If that was aimed at me, show me where I've acted like an asshole.

Hint: calling some mean-spirited idiot lowlife an asshole is not "acting
like an asshole." The world would be a nicer place if people weren't
afraid to stop every now and then and say "hey, man, that's not cool,
knock it off."

nate

Well said Nate.