Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default OT - OWS'ers Profile

On Nov 27, 11:24*am, Red Green wrote:
This guy should get some kind of writing award for this. I posted a reply
and asked him if he's really Andy Rooney posting from the grave.

---------------------------------

The OWS Youth Perspective:

"I have grown up in a world where it is politically incorrect and socially
unacceptable for anyone to be better, faster, stronger or smarter than
anyone else, a world where every kid on every team gets a trophy and nobody
get's a bad grade at school. My parents behave like children themselves and
borrowed through home equity loans and credit card debt to fund a lifestyle
beyond our family's true means to support. They demanded no accounatbility
from me and have protected my feelings at all costs. I have been given
everything I ever asked for. I never had a summer job. I never saw anyone
"save up" for anything. I take technology for granted. I have no
understanding of history, morals, or values.
Now that the credit bubble has burst and Mom & Dad can't protect me anymore
I am clueless as to how to make my way in the world so I will do what I
have always done: I will whine and complain that it's "no fair" until I get
what I want."

---------------------------------
Chester [on Yahoo]
This person has hidden their profile.

We've always had these drones, even in my generation. Trouble is, they
bred more rapidly to produce a larger segment of the population. And
they vote, with the catastrophic results we now have.
The pendulum will swing, and the results won't be PC nor pretty.
Pepper spray at the UC-Davis campus is one small beginning; there will
be still more as the real costs of the stupidity exceed public common
sense tolerance of bad behavior.
My suggestion to the fools is to show their cojones by occupying
Sturgis next summer.

Joe