Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT - OWS'ers Profile

This guy should get some kind of writing award for this. I posted a reply
and asked him if he's really Andy Rooney posting from the grave.

---------------------------------

The OWS Youth Perspective:

"I have grown up in a world where it is politically incorrect and socially
unacceptable for anyone to be better, faster, stronger or smarter than
anyone else, a world where every kid on every team gets a trophy and nobody
get's a bad grade at school. My parents behave like children themselves and
borrowed through home equity loans and credit card debt to fund a lifestyle
beyond our family's true means to support. They demanded no accounatbility
from me and have protected my feelings at all costs. I have been given
everything I ever asked for. I never had a summer job. I never saw anyone
"save up" for anything. I take technology for granted. I have no
understanding of history, morals, or values.
Now that the credit bubble has burst and Mom & Dad can't protect me anymore
I am clueless as to how to make my way in the world so I will do what I
have always done: I will whine and complain that it's "no fair" until I get
what I want."

Chester [on Yahoo]
This person has hidden their profile.