Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Dowsing

On Nov 26, 1:30*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:51:56 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:26:21 -0800, Winston
wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:

--WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO GUNNER (OR SIMPLY REPLY TO
IT), AS HE CLAIMS TO HAVE ME KILLFILED, AS HE DOES WITH PRETTY MUCH
EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH HIM --

You probably aren't in Gunner's KF, ranger.
Thanks for the kind words.

He IS is many of our killfiles, though, so thanks for quoting him.
Pfffffft!

ROFLMAO!!

Gunner

Holy ****! *Ranger. *Larry Jacques. *Winston. *Now there's a discussion
group I want to be in.

NOT!

Too bad they all have me killfiled. *Or is it the other way around. *I get
confused. *;-)

Steve

Excuse me, but I do not have ANYONE killfiled. Unlike many of the
radical right in this group, I don't mind reading opposing opinions.