Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Cutting padlocks

"Bill Gill" wrote

You're just not living right. I was out for a walk
one day and found one just lying there. It must have
fallen off of a truck. Now all I need is a rusty
pad lock.

Bill

I was out quail hunting once, and came upon a custom sewn canvas package
that had some unusual items in it. One was a short set of bolt cutters.
The other was some form of a T knife the configuration of which I have never
seen before. One part of it looked like a game gutting knife with the V and
a blade mounted in the V. We never were able to identify the tools except
for the bolt cutters, and too much time has lapsed now, and the rest of the
stuff has been deleted from my grey matter hard drive. It was obviously
high dollar government stuff that had bounced off the back of a truck, and
it was in a spot where there was no road, so assume it had been carried in.
It was a custom sewn compartmented canvas rollup bag, but no ID marks.

Steve