Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Grab your pepper spray and head to the WalMart Door Buster sale

On Nov 26, 6:13*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Maybe orchestrated by ACORN and our community organizer in
chief? As an excuse for more regulations about business.
Maybe set up TSA stations in every Walmart, and strip search
the customers when entering?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...black-friday-m....

The story used the words: "shopping rage"?

That's a new one!

"Hate Shopping" would be a more appropriate term for the
P.L.L.C.F. to
spew. I haven't heard "Racist Shopping" from them yet. Darn,
I hope I
haven't given them any ideas. ^_^

TDD

***Wouldn't it depend on how "shopping" is defined?

Ex: Method One: At your convenience, you go to a store or stores that
sell what you want. You take the time to look over the merchandise
and maybe compare with something similiar. You are helped by a
courteous employee who answers your questions politely. You check out
at a register staffed by efficient, pleasant employees. If there
develops a later problem with your purchase, it is handled promptly by
the store or by management.

Method Two: The frenzied greed that killed a store employee last
year-- crushed to death in the mob's insensate rush. Hard to believe
that it's worth camping out overnight and fighting a crazed mob just
to get a discount on an electronic product that only distances you or
your child further from Nature and your fellow humans. Maybe it's a
social occasional for them, like standing in line Friday night for the
newest Big Movie. Chacun...

HB