Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default GE Paid No Taxes on $14 Billion in Profits

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 08:13:50 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

How can you argue anything about their taxes when you
don't know what they are really paying? I tell you the truth and you
deny it. How about you look up what the "real" rate American
corporations are paying and tell me? Then I can ask you for the citation
and call you a liar until you show them. Until then you can be sure that
when I tell you something it's based on facts I came across not just
some rumor I heard some stranger telling his friend. I'm not Gummer.

You may not be like Gunner, but you do feel free to use questionable
data.

Dan

Gunner ALWAYS provides cites and stats when asked to back up his
opinion.
Some of the Leftwingers may not like them..chuckle...as they are
generally from non-leftwing sources..but he always provides them.

Often times before being asked for them..in their faces..as it were.

VBG

Gunner

Gunner Asch