Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dowsing

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 21:28:06 -0800, Winston
wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:
On Nov 25, 5:51 pm, Larry
wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:26:21 -0800,
wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:
--WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO GUNNER (OR SIMPLY REPLY TO
IT), AS HE CLAIMS TO HAVE ME KILLFILED, AS HE DOES WITH PRETTY MUCH
EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH HIM --

You probably aren't in Gunner's KF, ranger.
Thanks for the kind words.

He IS is many of our killfiles, though, so thanks for quoting him.
Pfffffft!

Another closed-minded rightwinger (who quotes big thinkers but doesn't
pay them any mind) heard from.

I'm considering the source and grinning at that one.

Kids! Don't make me stop the car.

It is now entirely illegal to swat the kids like you used to, Win.
The little monsters will take care of us in our old age homes, too.
Scary thought, wot?

--
Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because
we make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable,