Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Amazon to begin charging state sales tax

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:14:40 -0500, George wrote:

On 11/24/2011 10:31 PM, BobR wrote:

I guess you pretty much answered his question. Nothing but juvenile
insults.

Ah, I hurt your feelings too. Don't worry, Barak will take care of you, too.- Hide quoted text -

You aren't capable of hurting my feelings, you have no significance.

Now that "krw" has clearly identified they have no useful or valuable
input and their only reason for being here is to childishly screw with
people for personal entertainment it makes sense to simply ignore her...

Then why do you answer? Got your goat?