Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_9_] G. Morgan[_9_] is offline

Default OT Amazon to begin charging state sales tax

Vic Smith wrote:

About 6 years ago my son's car was stolen in Niles, Illinois..
Chicago police picked it up a day later and my son retrieved it from
the auto pound. No damage, plates still on.
So the kid is driving back to U of I and gets pulled over by the state
police, cuffed and spends a couple hours in the pokey before it was
cleared up.
It's pretty funny imagining him cuffed in the back seat of a police
car. Me, I can see. Not him.
Then I had to go to the Niles PD to get them to take it off the files.
All this should have happened when he ID'd himself to get the car at
the pound.

How did you segue from a sales tax comment to your kid getting
locked-up? Lol...

--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on nationality.
If you declare war on the United States and you want to kill us,

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan (Colbert Report)