Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Amazon to begin charging state sales tax

In article , George
wrote:

So it is a case of quantifying where the boundaries are. As I noted in
this thread even my states web site can tell someone which district they
are in based on street address even though those districts have nothing
to do with ZIP codes.

Try to get the same database to give you Congressional district, House
and senate district in the state legislature, all county commissioners
and council members by district, city council members by district,
school board members, township board members by district, members of the
local transportation company (if any), and I am sure I have missed quite
a few and THEN see how it works.