Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Amazon to begin charging state sales tax

I sense that the regulations will make it nearly impossible
for small business to survive. And raise the cost of doing
any kind of business. Of course, this may be the hidden
agenda from the beginning.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"G. Morgan" wrote in message

What about getting a permit in every state? No one has
answered that
yet.

This is something that has to have a Federal component or I
don't see
how else it would work. I'm not sending out 46 checks every
3 months,
they will have to implement a nationwide clearinghouse that
disperses
the funds to the states. Sales tax is something you don't
want to fall
behind on, or make mistakes. I could not imagine having to
file
quarterly in every state that has sales tax. That would
almost be a
full time job in itself.

--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on
nationality.

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan (Colbert Report)