Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_9_] G. Morgan[_9_] is offline

Default OT Amazon to begin charging state sales tax

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

More energy has been expended by the naysayers here than it will take
to put the program in place. It is a bad as kids and homework. They
will complain for an hour about doing a 15 minute project.

Well, that settles it then. Do me a favor and whip up some code for me
if its only gonna take 15 minutes. I will pay you $100 USD for the
code. That's $400/hour; good money for you, and well spent for me
because I can't do it. You must know something I don't.

Still have not answered how to pay the states. I can't collect w/o a
permit. Do I have to visit every state and see the county clerk for a
DBA, then go to every state's comptroller too for the sales/use permit?

I'm sure you have that worked out. Just tell me the procedure when you
deliver the code in an hour or so.

--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on nationality.
If you declare war on the United States and you want to kill us,

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan (Colbert Report)