Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Amazon to begin charging state sales tax

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 11:10:57 -0800 (PST), BobR
wrote:

On Nov 24, 11:26*am, "
wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:30:33 -0500, George wrote:
On 11/23/2011 5:27 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:06:34 -0500, *wrote:

I (and several others) have already explained why the postal address is
useless for accurately determining sales tax jurisdiction. *If you don't care
to read (or can't) that's not my problem.

Really, please identify where I claimed a ZIP code is sufficient.

Are you actually capable of a dialogue or just juvenile insults?

When you show that you're capable of reading, I'll stop calling you an
imbecile. *Truth hurts, too bad.

I guess you pretty much answered his question. Nothing but juvenile
insults.

Ah, I hurt your feelings too. Don't worry, Barak will take care of you, too.