Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Amazon to begin charging state sales tax

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:30:33 -0500, George wrote:

On 11/23/2011 5:27 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:06:34 -0500, wrote:

I (and several others) have already explained why the postal address is
useless for accurately determining sales tax jurisdiction. If you don't care
to read (or can't) that's not my problem.

Really, please identify where I claimed a ZIP code is sufficient.

Are you actually capable of a dialogue or just juvenile insults?

When you show that you're capable of reading, I'll stop calling you an
imbecile. Truth hurts, too bad.