Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_9_] Bill[_9_] is offline

Default Kitchen appliances

"Curt" wrote in message
This is like asking, what is a good automobile!

Blue collar worker, looking for dependable....appliances. So looking
for stuff above basic/cheap, maybe in stainless.

Commercial or appliances made for restaurants will be higher quality.

I bought a piece of junk made in China deep fryer. The temperature
numbers came off when washing to remove the grease. And the cord
stopped working after 1 year. And it takes forever to warm up. No more
China crap for me!

The next deep fryer I buy will be a commercial restaurant type
(counter top). This takes a special 240 volt 30 amp outlet, but more
voltage and amperage means it will warm up faster. Just google using
the word commercial or restaurant, then the type of appliance. Like
commercial deep fryer. I found these (look at specs for
voltage/amperage)...
http://www.centralrestaurant.com/Cou...ers-pl341.html