Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug White Doug White is offline

Default Sandvik coromant carbide way scraper

Jon Anderson wrote in news:mKizq.73795$Y36.16280
@en-nntp-09.dc1.easynews.com:

On 11/23/2011 5:11 PM, Ignoramus21764 wrote:

Lloyd, I can guarantee 100% that I will never scrape any machine ways
that are worn, as a restoration project. I will keep this scraper for
some minor jobs, like repairing dings.

Also, if you ever end up owning a vintage British motorcycle that
doesn't leak oil, this will rectify that situation in short order.
Couple quick swipes across the bottom face of any gasketed surface will
restore the bike's original ability to leave puddles of oil on the floor.

That's why the Brits never developed much of a computer industry. They
couldn't figure out how to make them leak oil...

Doug White